Direct from the farmer, paddock to plate – Grown in Victoria’s Otway Ranges.
- Free ranged and grass fed. No lot feeding, no grain or genetically modified stock feeds and no growth hormones.
- Emphasis on stress minimisation and humane livestock handling.
- Environmentally sustainable. We border the Great Otway National Park and 25% of our farm is remnant forest, with revegetated shelter belts and waterways. This is beneficial for the care of livestock and wildlife and also importantly, for water quality.
- We maintain a low and sustainable stocking rate. We also avoid chemical inputs and prioritise the use organic fertilisers.
- Otway Prime is proud to be an accredited producer and member of the Victorian Farmer’s Market Association (VFMA).
- Otway Prime was established early in 2008 to cater to the growing consumer awareness about the importance of sustainable farming practices, the need to maintain the highest standards of animal welfare and the benefits of local, seasonal, premium quality produce.